"ENGLISH" is a west Germanic language that was first spoken in early MEDIEVAL ENGLAND & is now global LINGUA FRANCA. English has developed over the course of more than 1,4oo years. Modern English spread around the world from the 17th to mid 20th centuries. "Let another thing also be remembered,we must distinguish between the English which we Speak & that which we write". English may not be the most Spoken Language in the World,but it is the Official language in a large number of countries. In our country English is important for a number of Reasons.
INDIA is a land of Diversity.We aim to create an Environment that is Fun & Interactive because we believe that if Learners enjoy their classes,they are more motivated to progress in their Studies. We understand the needs of our students & the Challenges they face. Our Academy started several courses to improve Students proficiency in English. To Know about the Learning Point of Spoken English for that come & join us & feel the Difference from the First Day & get Trained to Speak English with Confidence. "SPOKEN ENGLISH" will make positive difference in students Conversations, Public Speaking & Group Discussion Skills.
1. English is based on a simple alphabet and it is fairly quick and easy to learn compared to other languages.
2. English is the most commonly used language among foreign language speakers. Throughout the world, when people with different languages come together they commonly use English to communicate.
3. Learn English then teach your children English or if they are already learning, you can now communicate with them in English.
4. English speakers in the world earn more money than non-English speakers. Learning English will open your job prospects & increase your standard of living.
5. Why learn English when it is so difficult? Well, knowing English will make you bilingual and more employable in every country in the world.
As a First Step, it’s important to know the different building blocks of grammar like Nouns, Pronouns, Articles, Adjectives, and Verbs. The internet is full of Resources about these and it is usually a good idea to understand them well.
2. To become a fluent English Speaker, you must have to be perfect in Reading ,Listening and Speaking . iECC are Structured to give you practice in all three Modules at the alternative days.
3 . Pay Attention to Sentence Structures.
1. iECC develop the skill in grammar & vocabulary & also the skills in Listening, Reading,
Writing & English language. The main focus is on the speaking part & pronunciation.
2. Our Team of professionals faculty aim to motivate the students, Educate them.
3. We believe to build the fluency, confidence level & the communication skills of the student.
4. Students get better result for their bright future career.
5. Daily Demo classes.
6. 1 hour session per day.
7. Special Doubts Sessions.
8. Excellent Infrastructure.
9. Students get better Result for their Bright future career.
(If you want to Learn English, Contact us to Speak to a member of our team about our Courses)