The IELTS test (both Academic and General Training modules) is divided into four parts: reading, writing, listening and speaking. The listening and speaking tests are exactly the same for the Academic and General Training modules but the reading and writing tests are different. Thus the test appears like this (in the order that you will take the different parts.)
The IELTS is 9 band scale. You will be given a score from 1 to 9 for each part of the test- Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The average produces your 6.5, 7.5) bands in each part of the test. Whats the IELTS bands says about you is described in the diagram.
* Smaller batches ensure personal guidance, where our trainers provide intensive & focused class room training.
* Each Module of the class schedule will cover all the sections of IELTS- Reading, Listening and Writing & Speaking.
* Personal Attention is given to each student in accordance to their problem areas in different modules.
* Study material, including sample papers of the previous IELTS test along with CDs, are included in the course fee.
* Our Faculty believes not only in Tutoring, but also in mentoring & guiding the students to excel in the IELTS.
* Extensive speaking practice is provided using previous IELTS test questions covering all three sections.
* We provide Listening practice from previous IELTS test. Therefore, we can provide feedback to the courses fee.
* Our Trainers build a complete learning environment for their students, which prepares them well and gives them the confidence they need.